DiligenceVault – Client Success Associate
At DiligenceVault, we’re the leading technology platform and industry network to streamline and digitize the manually intensive diligence process. We have experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity for our network of over 50,000 platform users at over 13,000 firms in over 100 countries. To continue on this trajectory, we are looking for exceptional talent from across disciplines and industries to shape the future of due diligence and improve the lives of our clients and users in a meaningful way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Success Technical Support Associate to support our clients and users through best-in-class user experience and implementation partnership. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for client success and technology. The position will be fully remote, and the candidate must be based in India.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE VAULT
- Manage day-to-day communications with clients in APAC.
- Oversee the onboarding of new Responder accounts in APAC and ensure successful implementation.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams on client implementations and client suggestions & feedback
- Prioritize issues and troubleshoot as they arise.
- Answer support and technical questions from our wider Responder user base
- Perform basic root cause analysis and follow through to resolution.
- Monitor error logs and proactively engage the customer and escalate to the appropriate technical resources
- Own the renewal process and partner with the Sales team in managing to upsell opportunities.
- Willingness to learn the DiligenceVault platform and product and be the subject matter expert on platform functionalities.
- Help develop and maintain the Company’s knowledge base, and product updates, and lead webinar training sessions.
- Liaise between Sales and Product teams to help in the delivery of new modules and functionalities.
- Be a team player as part of the Global Client Success team; ensuring successful cross-functional participation (sales, marketing, product teams).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience within Client Services at a B2B technology product company is a MUST (self-service software experience will also be considered).
- Strong client interaction and communication skills – including the ability to react to client issues, assess and address them in a timely manner.
- Experience working with asset managers / institutional investors is a strong plus.
- Willingness and desire to solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- You consider yourself to be a problem solver.
- Process-oriented, including issue tracking and incident management.
- Independent self-starter willing to propose game-changing ideas.
- Ability to succeed in a remote team environment and a global team.
WHAT WE OFFER
• All the latest Tech-Stack you need to succeed
• Health/Medical Reimbursements
• Wellness Reimbursements
• Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
• Working From Home
• Monthly Internet Allowances
• Team Offsites
• Buddy Program
• Reward & Recognition Program