Position Summary @Texada
Texada Software strives to continually improve our customer experience, ensuring that we put the customer and users at the center of all that we do. In order to achieve this, the Customer Success team focuses on our existing and new customer base to ensure deep adoption of our technologies, improving strong retention and growth in customer accounts across the globe.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for building the Customer Success function in Texada. As the leader of the Customer Success function, the goal of this role is to increase software value realization and usage, retention, adoption, and business expansion in our accounts. Given our subscription business model, this role is absolutely vital to our long-term success. This position will be a key and influential member of the Texada Customer Success team.
Work location and travel
Ideally, candidates will reside in the Greater Toronto Area. Employee has the option to work from home, or from our Mississauga (Greater Toronto Area) office, with occasional meetings at our Mississauga office. Travel to customer locations may be required from time to time.
How you will be contributing
- Build customer success strategies and drive outcomes including user adoption, renewals, and opportunities for cross-sell and upsell.
- Increase product active usage and customer lifetime value through success plans, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Leverage reporting to develop data-driven insights on customer behavior
- Become the company champion and process leader for renewals, identifying opportunities and risks
- Drive standardized, proactive, and reactive outreach interventions for various points in the journey by identifying opportunities to encourage feedback loops and continuous improvement.
- Provide strategic direction, development, and management of post-sales operations to drive quality and consistency
- Partner with peers to scale processes for customer onboarding, training, success management, support, and advocacy
- Increase opportunities for expansion and up-sells by creating a bridge between Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams
- Develop and share metrics to measure the effectiveness of Customer Success in meeting company and team goals.
- Collaborate with other organizational leaders to incorporate customer needs and requests into defining business objectives
- Lead or contribute to other assigned projects within the general scope of the role
What we are hoping to find in your background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer Success role in an Enterprise SaaS software environment. Demonstrable experience of setting stretch goals and coaching a team to attain and retain top performance
- An effective delegator, is able to prioritize your own activities as well as the team’s
- Leadership, strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated and team-oriented
- Exceptional strategic, conceptual analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to positively motivate and influence internal teams to drive customer success
- Proficiency in CRM and other Customer Success tools
Things that will grab our attention
- Capable of managing fast-paced situations in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation (written and oral), and organization skills
- Positive, never-fail attitude
Who you will be working for
Texada fundamentally transforms how equipment dealers and rental companies manage their business while enabling growth through high-margin equipment service and rental. Serving a large global market with double-digit growth, Texada is poised to lead industry disruption through the delivery of its scalable and integrated platform. Texada serves global customers through its presence in the U.S. Canada, Germany, and Australia. Please visit TexadaSoftware.com for additional information.
Our Core Values
- ENGAGEMENT – We value passion, dedication, and growth.
- LEARNING – We value learning, not genius. We expect everyone arriving to be ready to learn.
- PUSHING FORWARD – We value individuals and teams who stretch beyond their comfort zones and take reasonable risks. We constantly ask questions to drive innovative solutions.
- PROCESS – We value process. We value scalable solutions. We value continuous improvement as we strive toward excellence.
- LIFTING EACH OTHER UP – We value teamwork. Our success is centered on individuals and teams who engage in a wholehearted and thoughtful way to support each other
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace in hiring and growth opportunities.
Top Customer Success Jobs – www.topcsjobs.com