Samsara – Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role @ Samsara
Our Enterprise Customer Success Managers pick up where our Implementation team leaves off, working closely with our top customers to understand their fleet and unique challenges, advising on how to customize Samsara for their needs, and becoming their long-term partner.
Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside and connecting Sales, Support, Sales Engineering and Product, enabling you to experience multiple aspects of a hyper-growth company from within.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Every phone call you answer and every email you send can affect whether truck drivers deliver goods on time and without accidents, whether students get dropped off safely from school, or whether power gets restored quickly after a natural disaster.
- You thrive the most when solving problems: Our constantly expanding technology and the complexities faced by our customers provide an exciting range of challenges for our Customer Success teams. With a growth mindset and a desire to learn, you will strategically partner with our customers to find unique solutions to help keep their operations safe, efficient, and sustainable.
- You are a natural relationship builder: Whether the relationship is with our customers or with cross-functional teams in Samsara, you are in constant communication and collaboration with key stakeholders to win as a team.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. This Customer Success team is still shaping its future and you will have plenty of autonomy and opportunities to master your craft in a hyper-growth environment.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by the best and brightest professionals out there.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Be on the front lines and ensure our customers increase the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of their operations with our IoT platform
- Compose joint success plans with customers, outlining their objectives, metrics, and timelines, and effectively removing any barriers to achieving business value
- Orchestrate executive business reviews with our customers’ decision-makers and our executive leadership where we look back at past successes and align on upcoming goals
- Conduct workshops with customers to understand their current operations and recommend workflow changes to get the most out of their Samsara products
- Deeply understand the Samsara platform’s capabilities and explain them to businesses of all types – field services, utilities, long-haul transportation, school buses, and many more
- Serve as a mentor to the wider Customer Success and Support teams
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 4+ years of experience in a senior Customer Success, account management, or strategic consulting role. Enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- This is a demanding position with high internal visibility, that requires strong priority management and high emotional intelligence
- Experience supporting or working with technical products
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of building trust and communicating effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders: executives, Product and Engineering leadership, day-to-day users of our software
- Passion for going above and beyond the call of duty, taking initiative, and thriving in a fast-paced, change-heavy environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution
An ideal candidate also has:
- Strong bias for action, the ability to think big, with insistence on high standards
- Experience serving and supporting large-scale business solutions at Fortune 500 companies
- Thrives in an unstructured, fast-paced, and change-heavy environment
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
Full-time employees receive an above-market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in the office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.
Top Customer Success Jobs – www.topcsjobs.com