Fitness North America – Leader, Customer Success (Remote, US/CAN)
Leader, Customer Success, Fitness North America – REMOTE US/CAN
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home and field Services, Health Services, and Fitness and wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
EverWell is seeking a talented Leader of Customer Success, to optimize processes and systems that improve the overall effectiveness and scalability of our Customer Success organization. Reporting to the VP, Client Experience, our ideal candidate is a seasoned customer success leader with prior experience being accountable with named accounts in a professional service delivery and/or technical support environment. The candidate has prior experience scaling customer engagement and adoption. They are able to effectively prioritize, escalate and own customer issues as required. Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain strategy, business recommendations or solutions to a customer’s problem is essential.
A successful Leader of Customer Success will be someone who can think “outside of the box” and work under pressure to exceed client expectations and develop client solutions. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing key accounts. You will also be responsible for managing the Customer Success team and their designated clients in order to oversee retention, growth and solutions.
Responsibilities @ EverCommerce Fitness North America
- Develop Customer Success playbooks and SOPs for key processes (e.g. Client Quarterly Business Reviews) and drive CS team best practice sharing.
- Build & drive process, change management and operational efficiencies within Customer Success organization.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to push customers toward high product engagement and work with implementation on smooth customer onboarding.
- Track customer health and initiate growth activities.
- Educate customers through marketing materials and product documentation.
- Coach, mentor, and lead Customer Success Managers in developing consultative and solution-based account skills
- Manage enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with strategic Fitness North America customers ensuring that targeted outcomes are in alignment with their strategy and that measurable value is being recognized from their investments.
- Build and execute programs and operational excellence processes to support all aspects of the customer journey, including upsell campaigns, adoption programs, etc.
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey as measured by the net revenue retention for each customer and adoption.
- Work closely and collaborate with internal teams to effectively resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers and internal partners.
- Monitor & improve customer success KPIs to ensure customer success processes and structures are scalable
- Bring the voice of the customer as you partner with Product, Marketing, and Support to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 10+ total years of professional work experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in Customer Success Operations or Revenue Operations function at a SaaS or enterprise service business
- 3+ years of team/people management experience
- You must be highly technical, results driven, customer-focused, and skilled at building internal relationships.
- Experience with client management systems (e.g. Salesforce) and best practices.
- Ability to manage complex processes and affect change, with experience developing customer and internal operational playbooks.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Phenomenal presentation skills and even stronger written communication skills
- Proven analytical capabilities, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and through spreadsheets and BI tools
- Able to construct and execute client contracts and proposals
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
The target base compensation for this position is $92K – $120K USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Top Customer Success Jobs – www.topcsjobs.com