NatureMetrics – Customer Success Manager – Guildford, Surrey – UK
If you are a successful customer success or strategic account manager, who is used to overseeing multiple customer accounts this is a rare opportunity to develop your career with an expanding science-based SME with a bright future.
As a world leader in delivering nature data and intelligence, NatureMetrics is a technology company working at the cutting edge of molecular biodiversity monitoring and bringing high-throughput DNA sequencing technologies to the frontline of environmental management around the world. We have grown rapidly over the last five years and validated our technology in multiple industry sectors and regions. With an exciting scale-up plan backed by ambitious and supportive investors we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage and develop our expanding customer portfolio by guiding customers to realise the full potential of our products and services.
Customer Success Manager – The Role, NatureMetrics
• Work to understand customers’ business needs to deliver sales growth & customer retention.
• Create/execute success plans tailored to each customer’s business goals.
• Monitor customer data & health metrics to understand usage, adoption, and satisfaction.
• Collaborate with other internal teams to get the best outcome for our clients.
• Foster trusted advisor relationships with senior customer stakeholders
• Resolve customer issues.
• Capture & share customer insights to influence product and marketing decisions.
• Stay on top of industry trends & the competitive landscape.
Customer Success Manager – About You
• Experience as a Customer Success or Account Manager.
• Strong client management skills & customer-first mindset.
• Used to overseeing multiple client accounts.
• Excellent relationship development & project management skills.
• Comfortable working proactively to help clients utilise purchased products & services.
• Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
• Used to coordinating internal teams.
Customer Success Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
• Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• Company pension
• Flexible 40-hour week (core hours 10am to 4pm)
• Cycle to Work Scheme,
• Enhanced family friendly policy
• Dedicated well-being room
• Health insurance
• Life Assurance
Customer Success Manager – How to Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work-life balance and mental well-being. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At NatureMetrics diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us to the communities we work with. Our values leave no space for stereotypes. We are all unique and pull together for a common purpose.