Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that “Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.”
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer’s Way: we don’t just sell a product or turn on service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come to join us – we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to advise and support a portfolio of customers within the Automotive segment. You will report to the Principal Customer Success Manager. You will use both human and digital touchpoints, guided by leading health indicators, to service customers throughout their entire lifecycle, ensuring maturity achievements are met during the adoption, expansion, and retention phases. You will provide customers with the right message at the right time to promote engagement, enablement, and strategic use of the Invoca solution. You will work with multiple customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering outstanding customer interaction. Additionally, you will know when to call on others from across the company to ensure the success of our customers. Our goal is to provide such expertise to our customers that their business is better because of the solutions Invoca provides.
- Be the primary contact for a portfolio of customers and support them by understanding their related goals, challenges, and opportunities, and choosing the best engagement strategy to guide them to success using Invoca.
- Support customer accounts in multiple stages of their lifecycle and allocates appropriate resources and activities that support adoption, retention, and expansion phases.
- Employ Customer Success and marketing automation platforms, coupled with customer data and insights, to send the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Validate desired customer outcomes and provide standard methodology recommendations.
- Provide training, support, and business updates to customers through email, status calls, and scheduled meetings.
- Coordinate the involvement of other Invoca personnel, including executive leadership, sales, support, services, marketing and product development, to meet performance goals and customer expectations.
- On-board, support, and excite customers to achieve high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- 4+ years of customer success management experience
- 2+ years experience with B2B SaaS and enterprise software
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience prioritizing contending projects
- A consultative approach that allows you to connect with and relay information to all levels of a customer’s organization.
- Experience working with technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords, Sitecore, HubSpot, Fullstory (or similar)
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, and other Software-as-a-Service
- BA/BS degree
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off – Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days of Compassionate Leave, 3 days of volunteer time, and more.
- Healthcare – Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, your partner, and your family.
- Retirement – Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options – All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave – Invoca offers up to six weeks of 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave – Invoca offers up to twelve weeks of 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy – Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes, and more to further support your well-being.
- Position Base Range – $95,000.00 – $125,400.00/ plus bonus potential
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” – Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity, and inclusion mean more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness, and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.