At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change-makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
As part of the global Customer Success team, you will provide a single point of contact for the customer to ensure success on their journey with ServiceNow in both, a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ServiceNow investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage their post-sale experience; drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand the technical side of their product adoption but also help them along the way with regular interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- After grabbing a cup of coffee, you jump into a dynamic international working environment with great colleagues and customers
- Own a portfolio of accounts, in one of our EMEA regions and drive business outcomes for those customers
- Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses and products purchased
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Spread the word about ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment, and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes in their ServiceNow platform
To be successful in this role you have:
- ServiceNow product knowledge and/or experience in an IT (SaaS) industry/environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience helping customers deploy and see the value of the products they have purchased
- Experience working in a consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams
- Great data analysis and tracking skills
- Creative, high-energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high-paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgment
- Comfortable working with / presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders
- Experience working in a global team, or for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Right to work in Ireland
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found on the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.