Join Mitto and be beyond ☄️
Eager to go beyond? If so, we’d love to meet you!
We’re Mitto and we’re thrilled to be revolutionizing the way the world communicates through our Cloud Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS).
We were launched in 2013 with SMS and quickly blossomed beyond to include voice, chatbots, all major chat apps, and CRM/marketing platform integrations. We also developed pre-built tools for bulk campaigns and conversational support chats. We’re riding a wave into the future, and you can join!
Here at Mitto, you’ll be working with a global team of people that’s spread out across 27 locations – and growing! We’re proud to be a group of curious minds that scour the landscape for whatever’s next in omnichannel communication. We’re adaptive, resilient, and determined. 💪 🧠
Customer Success Manager – EMEA
What you will do 📈
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain revenue and net revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Drive upgrade revenue and net revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales and other teams if needed to successfully close such opportunities.
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, references, etc.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes.Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve / exceed target KPIs
You need to bring with you:
- 3 years of Customer Success (or customer-facing) experience in a SaaS-based company and industry experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Strategic thinking and a forward-looking approach with a strong commitment to customer success
- Ability to identify and map the customer org structure with the ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Strong communication, consultative, influence, and presentation skills
- Focused attention to detail allows for the delivery of high-quality end-user experiences
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Mitto
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Fluent in English, additional language will be considered a plus.
How we’ll go beyond for you: 💗
- A collaborative environment that enables you, and every other team member, to make a direct impact on our collective success
- Full flexibility in where, when, and how you work (remote-first culture, generous time off, flexible hours, lots of autonomy to do your best work)
- The ability to collaborate with talented individuals throughout the world (27 nationalities and counting!)
- Unlimited learning opportunities (Udemy courses, Mitto Academy, Mentorship, Conferences, Knowledge-sharing sessions, etc.)
- From private health insurance to SPA vouchers for the newlyweds – in Mitto, we take care of your well-being in and outside of work!
- We want you not only to succeed in your role but grow with it, so we offer structured career planning and individual, “tailor-made” learning programs.