The EMEA Customer Success Manager, 1:Many is responsible for managing a tech touch approach to a large book of business. Customer Success Managers, 1:Many have a shared portfolio of accounts which they manage throughout the lifecycle from onboarding through renewal. They are also responsible for gathering feedback from customers and working with internal HackerOne teams to improve the customer experience and product suite. The Customer Success team crafts great customer experiences by being our customers’ most trusted advisors for building successful security programs on HackerOne.
This role can be performed on-site from our London or Groningen offices or remotely from the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Italy and Portugal.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Ability to monitor, interpret and learn based on customer data
- Contribute to the team’s library of campaigns, and processes that are standardized ‘to drive efficiencies and enable scale
- Work with customers to gather and document requirements, then ensure the requirements solve a customer’s business objective(s) through project outcomes and deliverables
- Serve as liaison between customers and HackerOne internal departments (sales, engineering, marketing, etc.) in order to ensure that all milestones and requirements are met
- Support customers with escalations and keep them up to date on progress toward resolution in the event of any hacker<>customer mediations
- Contribute to the refinement of the HackerOne Customer Success methodology
- Deliver strategic presentations to customer executives that help illustrate the value of HackerOne services and progress towards customers’ high-level security goals
- Train customers on the HackerOne product set and ensure they are set up for success when interacting with hackers
- Deliver data-driven benchmarking, insights and recommendations aimed at expanding customer programs
- Champion product features on behalf of customers, and participate in product discussions
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a customer-facing services role
- Proven ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Technical conversational knowledge in the following areas: capacity, utilization, and security basics
- IT Service Management and Service Delivery (ITIL certification preferred)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand
- General knowledge of cloud technologies, IT operations, project management operations
HackerOne commits to maintaining a strong, inclusive culture built for our employees and our community of hackers. We are driven by our five core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual executes with excellence, creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and respect all people to empower everyone to learn from each other, innovate, and grow.
What We Do
HackerOne empowers the world to build a safer internet by giving organizations access to the largest, global community of highly skilled ethical hackers. Armed with an extensive database of vulnerability trends and industry benchmarks, the hacker community mitigates cyber risk by searching, finding, and safely reporting real-world security weaknesses for organizations across industries and attack surfaces. Customers include The U.S. Department of Defense, Dropbox, General Motors, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, Google, Hyatt, Lufthansa, Microsoft, MINDEF Singapore, Nintendo, PayPal, Slack, Starbucks, Twitter, and Yahoo. HackerOne was ranked fifth on the Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2020.