Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Customer Success Manager to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity.
As a growing organization, and becoming an OT Cyber Security SaaS leader, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term strategy. Our Customer Success Managers are our customers’ trusted advisors who represent their needs and help them reach their goals while supporting sales and growth opportunities.
As a Customer Success Manager in Claroty you will:
- Create and cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with our top customers and build their loyalty towards Claroty, from the onboarding stage, and throughout the customer journey
- Get the customers’ feedback and represent their voice within the organization to improve our products and address customers’ business needs
- Take accountability for the success of Claroty’s customers, their satisfaction, and the value they get from our products by taking their perspective and business needs as first priority
- Communicate effectively within the Customer Success team and across other departments such as Support, Marketing, and Product Management
- Own renewals upsells, and support expansion opportunities
- Suggest and communicate internally new products or services that would solve strategic customers’ needs, and introduce new solutions to customers to increase their usage of Claroty’s product
- Proven track record of 4+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or/and Technical account manager in a successful and fast-growing B2B organization
- Experience in building relationships as a ‘trusted advisor with senior technical and strategic client stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple $500k+ ARR accounts and a total portfolio of $3M+ ARR
- Knowledge/understanding of IT and OT networking basics
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Customer-centric mindset, with the ability to identify key champions and potential areas of expansion
- Self-learner and self-starter, able to become a product expert and customer advocate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, online and in-person
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related engineering degree
- Ability to travel (25%)
Nice to have:
- Experience in understanding the cyber-security domain (you have it now, just need to move it)
- Understanding of cloud platforms and architecture