Wizikey – Senior Manager – Customer Success – Gurgaon, India
- Sector 43 Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
Company Description – Wizikey
Wizikey is a cloud-based marketing and Communications software that uses AI technology to monitor news, provide media insights, and automate reporting. It helps companies track their news presence, gather competitive intelligence, and connect with relevant reporters. With Wizikey, businesses can measure their PR efforts, optimize strategies, and drive better outcomes. Trusted by over 100+ businesses, including Reliance, Infosys, MapmyIndia, Blusmart, Physics Wallah and WebEngage, Wizikey enhances brand visibility globally.
As the Customer Success Manager (CSM) Lead, you will be responsible for driving customer success initiatives and overseeing the customer success team in an early-stage SaaS environment. You will work closely with our customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction and ongoing success with our product. This role will require strong leadership skills, a deep understanding of customer success strategies, and the ability to collaborate effectively across different teams.
- Develop and implement customer success strategies and initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, serving as the primary point of contact for customer success-related matters.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as customer retention rate, product usage metrics like DAU/WAU, and more
- Collaborate with the sales, product, and marketing teams to ensure smooth onboarding, adoption, and expansion processes.
- Proactively identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to drive revenue growth and expand customer accounts.
- Address customer needs and inquiries, resolving issues and ensuring timely resolution of customer escalations.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to assess their progress, identify areas for improvement, and showcase the value delivered by our product.
- At least 4 to 5 years in customer success teams in a SaaS company
- At least 4 years of experience in managing teams across sales, success, support, and other cross-functional teams
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Solution selling – you understand that customers want the benefit and are able to break their needs into possible solutions
- Good at hearing – You are a good listener
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA – You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills – You can write and speak exceptionally well about Wizikey and how it is different
“Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn, and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards”
Top Customer Success Jobs – www.topcsjobs.com