Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid, or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an amazing Manager of Customer Success – SEA to join our team. This critical role will report to the Head of Customer Success, APAC, and will be part of Zoom’s APAC Customer Success leadership team. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and direct reports alike, ensuring the successful deployment of Zoom products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Coach & mentor your team of highly motivated diverse set of Customer Success Professionals across the Asia-Pacific region to develop customer engagement skills and competencies. The territory span is across SEA, Korea, and India.
- Help manage, recruit, coach, train, and develop a growing and energetic team of talented Customer Success professionals ensuring all business processes, policies, and work practices are followed to the highest standards.
- Facilitating and owning experiences and being an escalation point to various cross-functional teams at Zoom, on behalf of the customer.
- Has an ability to help develop strategic team initiatives and KPIs for their respective CS team.
- Manage the team to achieve quarterly goals, and provide clear reporting on metrics.
- Regularly assess team processes to proactively identify risk factors and new growth opportunities.
- Identify underperformance and coach for performance improvement
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Work with other team managers/leaders to help make data-driven decisions, regularly analyzing and improving upon team processes by identifying risk factors and growth opportunities.
- Assist with high-priority requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- 12+ years of SaaS software industry and management experience
- Demonstrated Customer engagement and People management experience across the territory span for this role
- Strong product knowledge of AV Collaboration preferred
- Able to analyze trends, understand metrics, and present to upper management.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, including experience conducting executive presentations.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- This role is based in Singapore.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.