As the Senior Vice President of Customer Success you will own the customer onboarding, engagement, retention, and expansion functions in order to support Vanta’s rapidly expanding customer base.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
What you’ll do as SVP of Customer Success at Vanta:
- Up-level and design a best-in-class Customer Success function – establishing a culture of execution, accountability, and high performance
- Own strategy and design of the post-sales functions including implementation, success, and account management
- Be responsible for metrics including revenue retention, midcycle cross-sell, renewal, and revenue expansion
- Through your organization, drive top-notch customer health metrics, measured by product engagement, NPS, and retention
- Implement a best-in-class Customer Success tech stack
- Partner with cross-functional teams including revenue operations, product, marketing, recruiting, and more
- Report to the Chief Revenue Officer and manage a fast-growing organization of 50+ Vanta’ns
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and contribute to transformational change
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 10+ years of customer-facing experience, including at least five years of leadership experience
- Previous experience running a Customer Success team that served 1000+ customers and consisted of 20+ team members
- Experience managing managers, with a demonstrated track record of building high-performing teams
- Have had experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Have deep curiosity about emerging technologies and enthusiasm for cybersecurity
- A passion for leading, coaching, and building an inspired team through setting vision, unlocking potential, and driving compassionate accountability
What you can expect as a Vanta’n:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vanta’ns forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American’s social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers’ credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta’s mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove its security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn’t certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.