TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive 1PlusX Customers’ success. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the data management, data monetization and publisher monetization ecosystem, familiarity with the ad-tech industry trends, and operational experience in building and developing customer relationships.
- As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are a vital member of our Customer Success Team. Together with our Customer Success Engineers, you are responsible for the account management experience of our customers with relevance to working at the intersection of technology and business.
- You take full ownership of high-impact customer projects by conducting integration workshops, business workshops, etc.
- You are responsible for managing multiple enterprise customers through the onboarding process, ongoing management, upselling and rollouts of additional features.
- You contribute to the business as a whole by partnering up with our Product and Engineering team on customers’ priorities and requirements.
- You work directly with the Director of Customer Success on maximizing our customers’ satisfaction and together with the Sales team on maximizing customers’ revenues.
- you will understand customer’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunities.
- For a senior role, 5+ years of hands-on experience in the AdTech/Martech Industry, (SSP, SDP, DMP, Programmatic, etc.) as account or product management, business development or similar roles.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willing to travel to our customer locations.
- You communicate fluently in Business English. Any other language, especially German or French, is an asset.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by Digiday for our best-in-class ad technology, as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits and among the Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry by Inc.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more, please visit https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.