The Customer Operations team works to make sure that our customer-facing teams have the resources, process, and data they need to do their jobs effectively and efficiently as they strive to build strong external relationships, create best-in-class experiences for our points of contact, and ultimately retain our customers.
In this role, you’ll work with team leaders to build out processes, take on strategic projects, and manage reporting for critical team metrics. This is a great opportunity to get to build from scratch, to have a real impact on the experiences of our internal and external customers, and to learn from leaders who are passionate about their subject matter.
- Act as a business partner to the Global Customer Operations team with general business analysis that includes, but is not limited to, revenue analysis, quota planning, and performance optimization.
- Partner with leadership on key strategic projects to help build a world-class customer organization
- Develop a repeatable, scalable process to drive success as our teams grow and mature
- Create dashboards and manage ongoing reporting needs
- Leverage data and insights to diagnose pain points, and execute projects to resolve those challenges
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales Ops, Biz Ops, etc.
- Work on a wide array of projects consisting of CRM augmentation, customer operations team optimization, centralized reporting, building/scaling reporting as needed, and executing strategic initiatives.
- Create innovative solutions for achieving customer operations objectives using various tools and platforms.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to quickly understand data and share insights to maximize scale and efficiency with business partners.
- Support overseeing monthly forecasting and reporting for financial and operational KPIs.
- Take ownership of software leveraged by the team to provide technical support and be the subject matter expert and lead on various projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve current reporting formats, processes, and systems.
- 3+ years working in customer operations (customer success operations, professional services operations) or other relevant roles (business operations, sales operations, consulting, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and Service Cloud
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with expert-level knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in handling large data sets and modeling reports on different platforms
- Demonstrated success with process and systems thinking – able to develop elegant, scalable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.