Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Customer Success leader who can help lead the Mid-Market segment CSMs. At RingCentral, our Customer Success Managers serve as the owner of the post-sales relationship with our most valued and high-profile customers. If you join our team, you will assume a very strategic and highly visible role within the company and will focus on four key areas: adoption, retention, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. As a manager in Customer Success, you will be the leader, coach, quarterback, mentor, and advisor for your direct line managers and subsequently the MidMarket CSMs. You will be part of the leadership team, driving innovation in our Customer Success practice.
To Succeed in this role you must have:
- Overall responsibility for MidMarket segment customers supported by CSMs
- Achieve adoption, revenue growth, retention, renewals, and margin goals for MidMarket
- Participated in RingCentral management efforts to maintain high morale, low attrition, and excellent teamwork.
- Measures team performance on a regular basis to ensure trends are quickly understood and the efficiency/efficacy of the team is optimized.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for RingCentral’s MidMarket customers
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: drive ROI realization and manage escalations as needed
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, sale, and marketing departments to achieve high customer satisfaction and account growth
- 10+ years of enterprise-level customer success experience at a SaaS company
- 7+ years of Customer Success Management experience
- 5+ year’s experience as a manager of teams (remote and off-shore/near-shore)
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding adoption, revenue, and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team, and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess a blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical (data-driven focus), problem-solving, and dot connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs), and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation, and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Customer Success team builds, grows, and nurtures relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth, and a $.1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate. RingCentral has become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. This is an opportunity to lead a massive change in the way teams and organizations collaborate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as the Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote, and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $146,400.00 and $219,600.00 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.