As a member of Persona’s Customer Success Team, you will be a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for a portfolio of customers, supporting them at each stage of their engagement and making sure they are set up for success with Persona. This includes onboarding new customers and shepherding them through a successful integration, managing relationships with existing customers, and both growing and maintaining customers’ engagement with Persona through renewals and expansion.
This isn’t your typical customer success role. At Persona, you’ll be a key contributor on a fast-growing go-to-market team, working cross-functionally across sales, engineering, product, and marketing to synthesize customer feedback that will directly impact Persona’s product roadmap.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the relationship with customers at various stages of their lifecycle post-close, including onboarding, implementation, launch, post-launch, adoption, and expansion.
- Understand Persona’s product and platform deeply and be an expert resource on Persona’s current and future product offerings.
- Help Persona’s customers achieve maximum possible value by deeply understanding their use cases and helping them implement identity verification solutions that best meet their needs.
- Monitor and manage the long-term health of the customers in your portfolio by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern, including via usage and satisfaction metrics.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback, and inform the roadmap.
- Create scalable resources and procedures both internally and externally, to optimize the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop account plans for key customers with customer-specific goals and drive them forward with the collaboration and support of the rest of the Persona team.
- Work in partnership with marketing to identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest customer success stories.
What you’ll bring to Persona
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role that requires deep product knowledge, ideally for a technical and complex product at a SaaS company (e.g. solutions architect, solutions engineer, customer success, account management)
- You have a high competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via email or phone
- You’re an action-oriented and organized self-starter and problem solver who isn’t afraid to get scrappy to solve complex customer issues
- You have strong customer empathy and are excited to become an expert on Persona’s product as well as a variety of customer use cases that require identity verification in order to advocate for your portfolio
- You build strong, trusted relationships with technical customers and deep dive into their requests to understand their underlying needs
- You have a track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving
- You’re good at multitasking, prioritizing effectively across a wide variety of tasks and evaluating situational urgency.
- You enjoy coordinating and collaborating with internal stakeholders to meet business goals
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have a growth mindset – you enjoy learning, are comfortable with ambiguity, can be flexible in your thinking, are ready to give and receive both constructive and positive feedback in order to be a great teammate!
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEI Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you’d like to better understand what it’s like working at Persona, feel free to check out our reviews on Glassdoor.