As the industry leader in compensation management, Payscale is on a mission to help job seekers, employees and businesses get pay right, and make sustainable fair pay a reality. Empowering more than 53 percent of the Fortune 500 in 198 countries, Payscale provides a combination of data-driven insights, best-in-class services and innovative software to enable organizations such as Angel City Football Club, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare, Vista and The Washington Post to make fair and appropriate pay decisions. Pay is powerful. To learn more, visit www.payscale.com
What We Do: Payscale’s Customer Success organization engages with our customers through data driven, intentional interactions resulting in retaining our install base customers at a higher rate, maximizing customer lifetime value, accelerating customer time to value, and growing our recurring revenue as a result.
What you do: This individual will work closely with Customer Success Managers to serve as a trusted subject matter expert in Payscale’s solutions & best practices working with existing customers to increase solution adoption with the goal of ultimately increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
This position is an integral part of Payscale’s continued investment in increasing customer engagement and improving overall retention.
Day-in-the-life: Typical day may include the following
- Be a subject matter expert on Payscale’s solutions and best practices to act as trusted product advisor to both customer stakeholders and internal teams.
- In partnership with the Customer Success team, perform solution adoption audits of customer accounts to identify or resolve escalated questions or issues regarding customers use of existing Payscale offerings.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements and illustrate how existing or potentially new company solutions can provide value and support their organization.
- Deliver compelling solution adoption demonstrations of the Payscale product suite to a wide variety of audiences to highlight value in purchases solution including new contacts and executives.
- Answer client questions on product functionality, integration, and usage to solve product adoption support challenges.
- Working with the product management and development organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Payscale product suite.
- Act as an additional resource for helping educate new hires on the solutions and best practices of Payscale.
- 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Customer Service or Support, Implementation, Account Management, or a Compensation role
- Compensation and/or HRIS knowledge desired
- Experience working with large data sets and Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM desired
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but strongly preferred
- Product & Data Knowledge: Solid understanding of relational databases, compensation data and market-pricing systems. PayScale product and data knowledge required.
- Business Acumen: Dynamic business acumen and business case agility to engage and appeal to both users and executives in presentations and quarterly business reviews.
- Resourceful: Ability to evaluate decisions, problem solve, manage risk, and foresee a company’s growth plan with ease.
- Analytical: Decipher and translate customer use cases and business goals into brilliant technical solutions.
- Client-focused attitude: Empathetic customer advocate and want to ensure every experience the customer has with your solution is positive.
- Organized: Document process and prioritize projects with the ability to work successfully, independently, and take ownership of problem solving.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we’re excited to share the target annual salary for this position is $125,000 as well as eligibility for a $25,000 bonus. If you’re hired at Payscale, your final compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package (more information on benefits listed below).
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Discretionary Paid Time Off – Giving employees the flexibility they need to rest, relax and recharge away from work
- 15 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- FSA and HSA options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match
- Voted Seattle’s and Boston’s best places to work according to Built In 2022.
- Voted one of Seattle’s companies with the best benefits according to Built In 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.