NielsenIQ Customer Success places our customers at the heart of everything that we do. We strive to offer a consistent customer experience across all our markets by harmonizing our ways of working, focusing on engagement, and driving analytics excellence. We give our customers an enjoyable, easy, effective service featuring a modernized customer experience. Customer Success is instrumental to realizing the NielsenIQ vision to be a leading global information services company with strong, market-leading growth enabled by new, innovative product offerings and modern technology that creates substantial value for our customers, retailers, and employees.
This position will be, within the Analytics & Insights team, responsible for delighting clients around Asia through delivering retail measurement insights and analysis.
- Providing performance overview analysis and business issue analysis to Consumer Packaged Goods clients around Asia
- Providing in-depth consulting services and delivering insights and analytics, as well as thought leadership
- Developing a deep knowledge of NielsenIQ Retail Measurement and Panel solutions
- Work closely with the Consulting Lead and Customer Service to transform customer experience and optimize use of NielsenIQ Essentials
- Developing and delivering business solutions for client performance tracking
- Coaching and mentoring junior associates to build their analytical development
- Managing a team of at least 3 people to deliver optimal results with a timeline
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business
- At least 4-5 years of work experience, preferably within consumer or trade marketing, sales, analytics, and insights or market research.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry is preferred
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- An ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills are a must
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Additional Asian language skills are an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Proven experience in leading a team, managing people, and developing talent
- High say-do ratio
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.