NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
Are you that person that is eager to maximize business results but also loves mobile technology and design? Then we’d love to meet you! We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who helps customers like G-Star RAW, Jack & Jones and ONLY grow their business by using our platform technology.
Your tasks & responsibilities
In this super-fun and challenging role, you will be responsible for the overall satisfaction of the biggest brands on our platform. You are their daily go-to-person. You understand their business strategy and use that to drive new initiatives. You evangelize our vision and help these brands get the most out of the technology we offer. Here are a few of your tasks:
- Check in with all key accounts assigned to you to maintain a solid understanding of their business and build a strong personal relationship.
- Share performance reports with brands, share best practices and celebrate success with them.
- We expect you to be closely informed about your accounts performance, analyze trends and proactively take initiative to compile these in ‘case studies’ and share them with the rest of the world.
- Proactively reach out to your accounts, point them to opportunities to make sure they offer the best possible app experience to their customers. Educate and inform them about new technology we deliver and how they could use that.
- Identify potential issues before they turn into problems and always be available to help. You provide ‘tier 1’ support to your key accounts and provide troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools, Slack and emails and work directly with internal development teams to solve the issues.
- Manage customer specific implementation projects (eg enabling a new feature for one of your customers). You manage the successful delivery of your projects in terms of time, quality and costs.
What you bring to the table
We listed a set of tasks above but ultimately what you do is really up to you. We are looking for someone with drive and initiative and a hands-on, can-do attitude. Don’t expect us to tell you what to do but make your plan based on our company goals and vision. If that’s you – then please read on.
- You have multiple years of experience in the field of account management, project management and/or consultancy, preferably in SaaS. A good understanding of technology, will help you grasp the functional aspects of our platform well enough to be able to take part in a technical discussion.
- You have strong communication and listening skills. This involves active listening, presentation and consulting.
- Your platform knowledge and business sense will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with your accounts. You customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to feed our internal product roadmap.
- You are very service minded and understand that responsiveness is one of the pillars of being a great counterpart for your customer. You want to deliver, meet and exceed the customer’s needs, while at the same time being able to push back and defend platform choices that we have made. Being able to say no in a gracious way is an art you need to master.
- You’re able to identify details while keeping the bigger picture in mind. Although you understand that responsiveness is key, you don’t jump into solutions right away.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Stock Options for every employee based on role and level
- Internet & Phone budget of up to €50,- per month
- Training / Education budget of €2.000,- per year
- 25 annual holidays
- Employee Referral bonus of €5.000,-
- Flexible working hours
- Macbook is provided by us
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We’d love to hear from you!
We can only consider candidates who hold a valid EU Passport or Dutch work permit.