At Multiverse, we’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training – we’re establishing a better way, leveling the playing field, and building a shared identity. There are now 700 of us working towards our social mission and we’re rapidly growing – come and join us!
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team, with full training and mentoring provided by our world-class customer success and sales leaders. It’s an incredible opportunity to kick-start a rewarding career.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team has grown from 3 people in the UK at the start of 2021 to 20+ across the UK and US. We’re looking for more fantastic people to help drive growth with our current clients. Here is a glimpse into a day in the life of a Customer Success Manager and Here’s more on why our Global Director of Customer Success made the leap to join and lead the team.
What we’re offering
You’ll be taught skills that will have a significant impact on the rest of your career: how to excel at presenting to senior executives from a wide range of industries; how to strategically drive a book of business; how to manage relationships from a wide range of departments across a start-up.
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
The Customer Success team sits within the Go To Market team within Multiverse, which includes sales and marketing. The sales industry has historically faced challenges with diversity. At Multiverse, we want to be different. And we are. Currently, 59% of our Go To Market team are women. While we’re very proud of this fact, we’re now working hard to ensure our team better reflects the communities we serve. With this in mind, we particularly welcome candidates from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply, as they are currently underrepresented in the Go To Market Team.
What we’re looking for
A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced environment. No prior Customer Success experience is required. We’re looking for transferable skills and experiences- and we’re open-minded to what that might be. This could include experience working with clients, managing a busy reception desk greeting colleagues, and members of the public collaborating with teams on projects within a different professional setting.
We’re also looking to see your potential, demonstrated through your life outside of work. It might shine through something like volunteering, sports or hobbies taken to a high level, challenges overcome, or even a side hustle made BIG. We’re looking for go-getters that always make the most of their talents.
Are you somebody that
- Enjoys working collaborating as part of a team?
- Is personable and high energy?
- Is business-minded?
- Has passion for social mobility through the Multiverse social mission?
- Is motivated by targets and overachieving them?
- Wants to learn and improve every day?
- Has great written & spoken communication skills?
Based in London
There will be some working from home, some working from our office on Mondays and Thursdays in Marylebone, and some visiting clients across London and beyond.The hiring process:
- Submit your application here
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a short pre-recorded video interview (via HireFlix) – this should take no longer than 30 minutes
- If successful you will be invited to meet the hiring manager to tell you more about the role and answer any questions.
- There will then be 3 formal rounds of interviews via Zoom
- Time off – 27 days holiday, plus 6 additional days off 1 life event day, 1 volunteer day, and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- Excellent base salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus (70:30 split)
- Health & wellbeing – private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill – all in one mental health support
- Hybrid role with weekly visits to the London office
- Equity – every Multiverse has ownership in the business through equity options
- Team fun – weekly socials and regular offsite events
Right to work
Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.