As a Customer Success Manager at Moveworks, you play a strategic role that’s at the center of this company, shaping what we build and the value we deliver for our customers. You are the face of Moveworks, coaching customers as they navigate the new frontier of deploying a Machine Learning-based chatbot with true automation capabilities.
We are a team of pioneers, building out a motion in a new space – come with ideas, an appetite to learn, and an eagerness to continue to break out of the norm and do the best work of your career. You will partner with customers to take them on a transformation journey to maximize the value they get from our platform, and in parallel help, our product team evolves our platform.
Note: For remote candidates. There may be occasional opportunities to visit HQ in Mountain View and attend company events. Prior experience working in a remote capacity is highly desired.
Come help us build our best-in-class Customer Success team and play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space!
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What will you do?
- You partner with our initial customers to drive product value
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors to ensure they are achieving full business value
- You partner cross-functionally to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- You will evolve and iterate on our customer onboarding strategy
- You work with internal teams and customers to drive adoption, engagement, and growth
- You will help customers identify, quantify, and work toward transformational goals in partnership with Moveworks
- You will adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategies to stakeholders
- You will act as the voice of the customer, gathering customer feedback and helping share the product roadmap
What do you bring to the table?
- You have 2+ years of account management, implementation, or sales experience in software/SaaS
- You have experience in explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, building + selling business cases, and improving customer experience
- You have experience supporting deployments with large enterprise customers
- Process-focused with strong problem-solving ability – always searching for a smarter, better way to achieve a goal
- You have experience building strong internal and external relationships, including with senior-level executives throughout companies
- You are diplomatic, have tact, and you are poised under pressure
- You possess a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You are willing to travel 10-25% of the time