At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture, and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers, and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with a minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
About the team
The GCC Operations team manages the operational processes and tools used by the department to effectively deliver a best-in-class customer experience. This includes both managing existing processes and tools as well as introducing new ones so that the organization can globally scale as our business grows. We are currently seeking a Customer Success Operations Manager to provide tactical support to our Global Customer Success and broader GCC organization in support of our ever-growing customer base.
What you will do
- Become the Subject Matter Expert of our Gainsight implementation to support Global Customer Success and the broader GCC organization
- Manage the CS technology stack, including the tools and operational workflows
- Manage the implementation of the Customer Success operations roadmap as we evolve our customer health, user adoption, C360, and voice of the customer capabilities
- Leverage the Gainsight platform and other technologies to introduce new automation and orchestrations to drive operational efficiencies across the organization
- Partner with members of the Customer Success, Premier Support, Deployment QA, and Customer Support teams to introduce new capabilities, functionality, and supporting processes
- Working with IT and other SMEs, manage and improve upon the data integration between Gainsight and other business systems
- Implement solutions to overcome scaling challenges in a hyper-growth setting
- Support the creation and reporting of various KPIs across the GCC organization
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success Operations
- Proven experience with administering both CRM and Customer Success Platforms (SalesForce, Gainsight in particular)
- Skilled in using data transformation methodologies (joining of data sets etc.) to drive insight to action
- Be data-driven with a need to deep-dive into trends and anomalies in order to solve complex problems
- The ability to manage and deliver both long term projects and short-term solutions in parallel
- Be a team player who thrives working in a highly collaborative cross-functional matrixed environment to achieve common goals
- Experience using BI platforms (Domo etc.), SQL, and software development-related tools and methodologies is an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Diversity, equity, and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality, and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company, and a global citizens.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.