With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantages by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners, and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The General Manager, Customer Success, GM, is a key member of the Icertis Leadership Team reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success. This role is responsible for leading an exceptional team of customer success professionals to engage with our top customers to ensure they meet their Icertis adoption goals and business outcomes. The GM will partner across Icertis to drive value realization, adoption, retention, expansion, NPS, and reference ability.
The responsibilities of the role are to ensure that Icertis meets our revenue, churn, NPS, and reference-ability goals by driving highly engaged, knowledgeable, and successful customers. #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Hire, develop, mentor, inspire, and lead talent to meet their performance plans and their career objectives
- Lead and manage a team of customer success professionals to retain and grow Icertis’ revenue
- Actively monitor key customer success and adoption metrics (e.g. NPS, usage, adoption) to prioritize engagement and identify interventions
- Drive high customer engagement that results in platform adoption, contract renewals, and revenue expansion
- Accurately manage, forecast, and remediate account churn and risk
- Expand relationships with senior business sponsors to understand and execute against business goals
- Maximize customer adoption, develop, and measure success goals, and address program roadblocks if presented
- Ensure actioning of plans to remediate churn risk, NPS feedback, and to increase reference-ability across the customer base
- Introduce new (and unused) platform innovations and articulate value to motivate customers to deploy and adopt to maximize platform effectiveness, stickiness, and value realization
- Be a subject matter expert with broad and deep knowledge of contract lifecycle management processes and develop the skills and expertise of all Customer Success resources
- Develop tools and processes to accelerate customers’ adoption of and quantify value received from the Icertis platform
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Customer Success team by sharing knowledge, best practices, process improvements, and customer success stories with your colleagues across the globe
- Work cross-functionally with Icertis leadership teams to deliver customer success
- Drive the positive evolution of our product by sharing insights of our customers’ needs, wants, and desires for our product, alongside the context of their business, personas, and culture
- Demonstrate functional and platform expertise at customer and partner events
What you will bring:
- 18 years of customer-facing experience, through a combination of technology, commercial and/or consulting leadership
- Flexibility around customer engagements and doing what is required to support the business
- Demonstrated experience managing a large team with a diverse customer portfolio
- Ability to drive multiple priorities and handle complex customer relationships through partnering and ensuring accountability
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and foster trust-based relationships at all levels with customers
- Desire to develop and lead talent in a collaborative team environment
- Experience aligning customer business problems and our solutions by understanding the platform landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third-party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.