Why Hunt Club?
When it comes to hiring the best people, relationships are everything. Hunt Club helps companies scale by leveraging trusted relationships through service and technology.
We help companies find the best high-level talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network along with arming our partners with a talent strategy team that is committed to delivering the best recruiting experience for everyone.
What We’re Looking for
We are hiring a proven customer success leader with enterprise experience. As Vice President of Customer Success, you will own driving success for our customers and be responsible for related activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention) and outcomes (including renewals, up-sell, and other metrics).
This role reports to our COO and works closely with our executive team.
What You’ll Do
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Increase renewal rates and reduce churn; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-sell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores; and drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Optimize Customer Lifecycle & Activities: own the customer journey through implementation, support, and success (including onboarding, training, services, support, renewals, upsells, and advocacy); identify opportunities for continuous improvement; learn from best practices in the industry
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success: Own and optimize tracking and reviewing metrics; refine processes and activities to meet growth objectives
- Lead World-Class Customer Success Team: Lead and grow the existing team; work seamlessly with product and engineering teams to deliver positive customer experience and revenue-driving results; encourage continuous learning within the team
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company: Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success; align with cross-functional teams to drive marketing, product, and sales initiatives; collaborate cross-functionally and represent the voice of the customer internally in order to deliver success by helping clients achieve their desired outcomes using our product; own customer feedback loops
Who You Are
- 15+ years of experience that includes scaling and managing customer success and/or professional services teams in a dynamic environment, with experience overseeing product support and implementation as well
- Excels at and enjoys client management with high-touch customers
- Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives that create customer value and scale to meet growth predictions
- Skilled at making data-driven decisions while also being willing to experiment and optimize
- Experience scaling and mentoring teams
- Strategic, charismatic, and communicates effectively; strong operational discipline and project execution; ability to move rapidly and adapt’
- Familiarity with talent space, a plus
Our Always Care Values
- We take pride in our work
- We elevate others
- We figure it out together
- We ask “why”?
- We do what’s right