CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
Is the topic of digitisation close to your heart? SaaS exactly your thing? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you! In just 3 years we have built a passionate team of over 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratise coaching to employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn’s top 10 Startups and make your mark!
Coach Hub – At Customer Success we support our 300+ clients in achieving their business objectives, both by aligning our product to their needs, supporting them with the right tools to measure success and also by creating long-term strategic partnerships. As Head of Customer Success DACH and key member of our international CS function, you and your team will support our customers through their journey with CoachHub. Working with multiple customer support streams, such as HR Executives, Coach Relations you will work to ensure a fantastic Client experience.
About the role
- Recruit, retain and develop exceptional talent
- Grow the Team in the DACH market
- Develop your people by providing regular training, feedback, Professional Development Plans to support them in their job objective and evolution
- Nourish our ‘growth-mindset’ culture
- Take actions to improve employee happiness in your team and make suggestions for improvements in other teams
- Build the actions behind our strategy “how to become the most customer centric coaching company”
- Identify new ways to create value and engage our customers
- Support leadership in defining KPI’s and setting quarterly roadmaps
- Communicate roadmap to your team and distribute projects jointly based on capability, seniority and workload
- Refine KPIs to measure team performance as well as Customer Health, adoption and value creation
- Identify new possibilities of building more robust processes that help managing our growth
- Support CS leadership by liaising with other departments to reduce dependencies and make sure we support each other in reaching our goals, examples may include
- Improving coachee journey together with product and the client experience team
- Improving the measurement of the value of coaching together with the coaching Lab
- Improving sales/CS handover together with our sales leadership
- Responsible for cost Centre Budgets
- Completed university degree Master
- Able to communicate verbally with customers in two languages (English + German)
- 3+ years of experience in people management (including managing managers/team leads)
- Confirmed professional working experience as a CSM or in a relevant related field to our environment
- Can manage and deliver on complex projects
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders at own organization
- Executive presence and ability to present and pitch to C-Level
- Able to advise on and manage customer escalations
- Passion about coaching, personal and organizational development
- Absolute team player and hands-on mentality
- Experience in HR (either through own work or as a customer)
- Experience in fast growing organization
- Experience in CS in a B2B setting with enterprise customers (customers with > 10.000 employees and global presence)
Be part of our incredible growth and impact! Apply now