FloQast is a fast growing B2B SaaS company with a customer centric culture. The ideal candidate knows how important product market fit is to customer success and wants to join a company with great customers. You spend a lot of time thinking about the intersection of technology and human interaction to drive the best customer experience. You also have experience leading in an organization with a tiered customer success team that is focused on providing the right level of service for each customer. A Manager, Customer Success, at FloQast helps oversee a set of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) focused on delivering great customer outcomes within a target segment.
This is a remote position, open to eligible candidates anywhere in the US. Daily working hours will align with Central Time customers and coworkers.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, recruit, train, inspire and develop your team to be a high performing one that delivers a great customer experience.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across Sales, Professional Services, CS Operations, and Product departments.
- Drive the collection, aggregation, interpretation, and reporting of organizational performance metrics (NRR, churn mitigation) to guide strategic business decisions.
- Hold weekly 1:1s with direct reports to assist with adoption strategy, churn mitigation, and client escalations. Perform quarterly performance assessments and annual reviews.
- Assist ASMs on customer calls and coach them through the customer journey and playbook through real-practice, role plays, and the review of Gong recordings.
- Collaborate on change management and process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all relevant systems are leveraged and maintained and that processes are being followed by all ASMs.
- Identify areas of professional development and maintain a custom curriculum for the team’s continuous advancement.
- Monitor team’s at-risk customers through usage, reporting and analytics and take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution. Own the net retention and health of the T3’s book of business as well as provide detailed and accurate renewal/upsell forecasts to the ASMs and upwards to leadership.
- Partner with other AS Managers and the AS leadership team to drive business cadence, measure and track critical initiatives, and assist in the preparation of content for executive discussions.
- Use data to assist all ASM teams in determining strategic direction, including the timing of customers touchpoints to drive effective product adoption.
- Any other projects as assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- Highly preferred combined 4-5 years of experience in a Customer Success organization at a SaaS company and Accounting experience
- Proven experience as manager or team leader
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Experience using SalesForce and Gainsight, or other usage data based applications such as Pendo, Gong, Hubspot, Pardot etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant fields preferred
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently. Learn more at FloQast.com.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
– When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
– Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
– FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
– FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
– Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
– Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
– Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don’t meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email