Independent brands need your help – Here’s your chance to join the independent ecommerce movement and impact the future of ecommerce.
At ConvertFlow, we’re helping brands own their growth and stay independent of big tech platforms that seek to control how consumers shop and who they shop with.
For independent ecommerce brands, the big tech platforms are increasingly feeling like “the empire” that’s oppressing them with margin-crushing platform fees and ever-increasing ad costs, limiting access to new customers and the brand’s existing audience.
We’re “arming the rebels” by empowering independent brands with the tools they need to deliver personalized shopping experiences across the channels they own, such as their own website, email & SMS audience. This way, they can win over more customers, increase loyalty, and create a thriving business that controls its future.
To do this, we’ve built ConvertFlow, the all-in-one funnel builder for ecommerce – which empowers brands to create, test and personalize shopping experiences, without coding or relying on developers.
Since we’ve started ConvertFlow, we’ve helped over 30,000 brands drive more revenue and own their growth throughout their business journey. We’ve seen our customers start small and scale big. Today, ConvertFlow empowers businesses of all sizes, from entrepreneurs with big visions, to iconic brands like Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Nectar.
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help brands achieve their marketing and revenue goals through the use of ConvertFlow’s all-in-one funnel builder. This role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, that includes helping brands adopt ConvertFlow’s platform, as well as plan out, execute and optimize strategies to craft personalized shopping experiences that increase revenue and customer loyalty.
If you love tackling new challenges, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is a unique opportunity to join our talented team and directly impact the digital marketing strategy of fast-growing brands – plus, have a lot of fun while doing it.
How you’ll make a difference
- Learn – Develop expert-level knowledge in our product, services, and in ecommerce marketing.
- Onboard – Successfully onboard new customers on to ConvertFlow’s platform and help them launch their first campaigns following our conversion best practices and playbooks.
- Coach – Become a trusted conversion coach for growing brands and establish marketing best practices to ensure our customers are on the leading front of personalized ecommerce marketing. Help brands you work with succeed through strategy development, campaign execution and optimization.
- Empower – Review customers’ performance and proactively think outside the box to generate new campaigns ideas, suggestions for optimizations, and templates brands can use to launch campaigns faster.
- Retain – Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in their marketing, and provide solutions to help them improve with ConvertFlow.
- Grow – Iterate on customers’ results. Ensure customers grow quickly and effectively on ConvertFlow’s platform, and adopt new features and services that will help them succeed.
- Innovate – Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s customer success and go-to-market strategies, as well as vision for the future.
Your first 6 months
In month one, you’ll…
- Learn the ConvertFlow story, how we work and our goals for the future.
- Receive in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own online store.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other team members.
- Shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what makes ConvertFlow customers successful.
- Join customers for onboarding calls and assist them with the adoption of ConvertFlow’s platform.
- Become responsible for your very own portfolio of customers.
By month three, you’ll…
- Continue to master your knowledge of ConvertFlow’s product and have a deep understanding of the industry.
- Continue to learn and apply ConvertFlow’s best practices and playbooks with customers.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Identify growth opportunities for customers.
- Continue learning about the ever-changing industry.
- Start achieving your net retention and customer onboarding targets.
By month six, you’ll…
- Be a trusted advisor for a portfolio of brands growing on ConvertFlow’s platform.
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for working with your customers.
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment.
- Master ecommerce conversion best practices.
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your retention goals.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth for your career.
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance customer success at ConvertFlow and our vision for the future.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in an implementation, client services or customer success role, preferably in a software or ecommerce/marketing environment.
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you love challenges, creative problem solving, and overcoming obstacles.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships.
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence; you enjoy building relationships and high-touch client interactions.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices.
- Working knowledge of the marketing and ecommerce tech ecosystem.
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team.
- Experience using email marketing platforms and ecommerce platforms is a plus.
- Your daily work schedule will be Eastern Time business hours.
- Work from anywhere (as long as you work ET business hours, and can attend customer-facing video calls daily)
- Work with a small team that’s ambitious and courageously punches above its weight
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Monthly co-working stipend
- Remote work gear (perks for home office, company laptop, etc.)