The Customer Success Manager is a strategic and supportive partner for our customers at every stage of the buying process. They are focused on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention by presenting product information, addressing customer issues, and helping the sales team with upsells and renewals.
What will make you successful:
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our services.
- Understand and provide knowledge of the Condeco system and products, including configuration, infrastructure, best practices, and functionality.
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings including service and business reviews.
- Be proactive by looking at usage and drive adoption of products, whilst maintaining a professional and emphatic approach
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including sales, finance, product management, customer support and engineering to drive customer success.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and see them through to resolution
- Provide feedback internally on process improvements to develop a better customer experience
- Able to articulate the company strategy and vision to Customers.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a client/people facing function.
- Manage challenges in external customers (Face to Face or via phone)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated
- Passionate in working closely with customers and delivering success
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve long term relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
At Condeco we believe businesses only thrive when their people thrive. We are a SaaS company who innovates solutions for the workplace that create better future outcomes for everyone. We do this by empowering our own people to grow in their career choices and by providing workplace environments where they too can thrive.
- 25 days PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Optional Transit and Parking Benefit
- Voluntary Disability