Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery eventually led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands manage the digital experience. We are committed to helping our clients develop the data accuracy, depth, and consistency they need to deliver truly world-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.
What We Do
At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through The Data Standards Cloud, a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our large enterprise and Fortune 100 clients and their ad agencies throughout their lifetime with Claravine. Using your experience with agency or enterprise ad ops and marketing workflows, you will coordinate directly with our enterprise and Fortune 100 clients to onboard them to The Data Standards Cloud, train them on best practices and answer day-to-day questions and escalations. We’re looking for a highly-effective communicator that can juggle the needs of many clients, prioritize effectively and role out improvements to our customer success processes at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all post sales activity with Claravine’s enterprise customers, including implementation of our platform and solution design.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, timely investigation of customer reported bugs and cross-functional collaboration with the right internal resources.
- Partner with internal product and engineering teams to provide input to feature improvements, validate new features, and roll out new features to customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on The Data Standards Cloud and related integrations. Drive adoption of Claravine products through data insights. Share best practices and progress from baseline through the maturity curve.
- Identify at-risk customers, and work with the extended Claravine team to create and execute on “get well” plans.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience in customer success, consulting, change management, or technical sales at an enterprise SaaS company. Agency experience is also a plus.
- Experience support large enterprise clients and their needs.
- Familiarity with technical integrations and APIs.
- Understanding of digital marketing processes and ecosystem. Experience with Google Campaign Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics.
- Experience communicating, training, and presenting to customers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
What We Offer
Benefits–We want the employee experience provided at Claravine to allow you to live your best life – inside and outside of work.
- Unlimited PTO, ten paid company holidays, and annual Winter Break
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Generous parental leave policy & short term disability coverage
- 8 weeks 100% paid medical parental leave and 8 weeks 100% paid parental leave (that’s 16 weeks total for those delivering a child!)
- 401k with match (100% of first 1%, 50% of next 5%)
- Monthly technology stipend & one-time office equipment furniture stipend
- Annual, all-expense paid company events
- This is a 100% Remote position
Culture–We see you as a human with amazing capabilities, not as a cog in a machine.
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of doing your job
- Directly impact the entire company through your contributions
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Be an integral part of a growing, remote-first SaaS company
In this role, you will own the entire post-sales customer lifecycle, coordinating internally with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Product and Engineering to deliver an exceptional client experience. Strong organization and client-facing skills are required.
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.