CertifyOS is an API-first, UI agnostic, end-to-end provider network management platform for credentialing, monitoring, licensing, provider health plan enrollment, and provider sourcing. We’re an early-stage startup backed by top-tier VC funds and are looking to rapidly expand our footprint in the provider data space.
CertifyOS was started by former Oscar health employees who dealt with the pain points of scaling provider networks firsthand – the lack of APIs, the sub-par tech stack, poor user experience, and the piles of paperwork slowed us down. We built CertifyOS so that no other network management team will have to face the same pain points and bottlenecks that we faced.
CertifyOS is uniquely positioned with integrations into hundreds of primary sources and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will reduce provider onboarding time from months to minutes.
At CertifyOS, we operate as a team. We foster a collaborative environment where everyone’s voices are heard, and your professional development is taken seriously. We take pride in our grit and are looking to add more purpose-driven team members who want to make a difference in building out the next generation of healthcare infrastructure.
About the role:
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for building out all of CertifyOS’ customer success workflows and processes and will be responsible for building out the Customer Success organization as we scale. This includes setting the vision for the team and identifying the key roles to be hired. This role will be crucial to both supporting our ongoing operations and managing our client relationships. This is a fully remote position and will initially report to the Chief Operating Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the Business Development and the Service Operations teams to develop handoff workflows and transition processes to provide a seamless experience for our customers
- Manage the implementation and onboarding process for strategic customer accounts. This includes working cross-functionally with the Tech organization and other key stakeholders.
- Build and Scale the Customer Success team
- Collect regular feedback from customers and recommend improvements or our products, operations, and other processes as needed
- Handle day-to-day communications with customers
- Manage the monthly customer invoicing process
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of experience leading operations or customer success teams
- The ability to both think strategically and execute on key projects and tasks
- Experience developing complex workflows and defining organizational processes
- The ability to work with stakeholders across different departments and levels
- Superior client communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
Benefits of working at CertifyOS:
- 100% of health, dental, and vision insurance premiums covered for employees
- Unlimited PTO policy with a mandatory minimum of two weeks off
- No meeting Thursdays so you can stay heads down to get work done
Equal opportunity employer:
CertifyOS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
CertifyOS applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any CertifyOS applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the recruiting team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for accommodation known.
Pay transparency policy:
CertifyOS ensures that you won’t be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you’ve inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay.