Broadridge, a global fintech leader is looking for a Head of Customer Success to manage the local teams of Technical Account Managers and maintain the relationship with its clients in Asia. A Technical Account Manager is in charge of interfacing with our clients, which covers project management, issue troubleshooting and triage, as well as clients’ new requirements gathering for our global development team.
- Manage the customer success teams in Hong Kong, Sydney, SG, Mumbai, and Manila
- Act as the regional point of client escalation.
- Collaborate with internal teams or third-party vendors to fulfill clients’ business needs.
- Plan and lead regular meetings with teams to review the team’s focus, client escalations, project updates, and team KPI.
- Review and allocate resources on regular basis to adjust team focus toward goal attainment.
- Liaise with other APAC offices for holiday support.
- Manage the teams of experienced subject matter, embrace strong teamwork, and transparent communication working environment.
- Identify training and development needs for the team.
- Monitor morale and constantly motivate subordinates to ensure that optimum level of productivity and service standards are achieved.
- Can be actively engaged in troubleshooting, managing, and escalating production incidents or problems according to the procedures
- First line applications (OMS, Pre Trade Risk, FIX routing layer) support if necessary
- 5+ years of management experience for remote offices in the trade support operation field
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science / Information System or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of FIX protocol, JAVA, and C++ is a plus
- Self-motivated, good time management, able to work under stress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills, Cantonese, and Mandarin are a plus
- Regular travel is expected in APAC (Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Mumbai)