Is Customer Success your passion? Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our service and overall experience as well as the success of our customers? If that, is you come join our team and help Autodesk customers with Enterprise Business Agreements (EBA) and drive long-term success by using an array of services to accelerate customer business goals and drive adoption of new solutions?
As part of our company aim to increase diversity, we would particularly appreciate applications from female candidates – even if you don’t fulfil all the criteria, please apply; we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Promote adoption of new solutions
- Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap with a group of named accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Establish measurable criteria for success
- Collaborate with internal SMEs to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions based on Autodesk products & services
- Becomes a trusted advisor & industry thought leader by identifying, creating, & promoting compelling insights
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key management sponsors within a group of names accounts (from key users to CXO)
- Be accountable for post-sales account management and drive account growth strategy with wider account team members (Sales, Delivery, Business Strategy & Marketing, Product Development Group)
- Be part of a team that loves learning and tackling problems together
- Have a growth mindset, and bring your own experiences and ideas to the table to build on our shared success
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years working in customer-facing organizations
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Experience influencing and shaping with the ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, & consensus building
- Fluent or native English & French
- Ideally experience in Media & Entertainment
- Ideally experience in post-sale & or sales experience
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Financial acumen including analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to travel up to 30% within the EMEA region, some global travel
- Network builder, someone who is comfortable in building meaningful relationships
Want to learn more?
See how we’re building a diverse workforce and a culture of belonging to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and create a better world. Learn about all things #AutodeskLife by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor.
Watch our latest show reel to see how innovators everywhere use Autodesk software to transform ideas into reality.
LI-POST #Customer Success #Media & Entertainment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.