Our customer’s success is our success. By supporting our clients achieve their goals and accessing the maximum value of consumer insights, we will continue to grow our long-standing relationships.
We are looking for a (Senior) Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to partner with a variety of clients, ensure successful onboarding and guide them along their customer journey.
In this role, you will focus on building relationships, work on customer retention, and ensuring the happiness and success of Appinio’s clients.
- Strategic, proactive consulting along the customer journey on the use of real-time market research in various areas of the company
- Full responsibility for our clients in terms of individual consumer insights needs
- Implementation of onboardings and training (webinars, workshops, conferences) regarding potential use cases
- Voice of the customer to our IT, sales, PR, and marketing teams in the further development of our product
- Building and maintaining long-term, strong, trusting customer relationships
- Customer development and individually adapted upselling
- Degree in psychology, business administration, market research, or similar fields
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in supporting and consulting of B2B customers – ideally in SaaS, management consulting or advertising/communication
- Ideally, you have a background in Market Research
- Business fluent in English, as well as German at a native speaker level
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality, pragmatism, and proactivity
- Flexibility Policy – meaning you are free to take off as many paid vacation days as you need, with no maximum
- Work-from-anywhere Policy – meaning you have the chance to develop our amazing product anywhere in the world -within reason 😉
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin you’ll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role of actively taking part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 160+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere, and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves, and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
Eager to join us on our mission? We look forward to receiving your application via appinio.de/careers.
Appinio empowers decision-makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups – every day. We help over 1000+ global companies through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
Appinio’s mission is to democratize the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision-makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We believe that putting people’s opinions front and center means a better-shared future, for all.
Appinio is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.