Amitech Solutions is seeking a Managing Director of Customer Success to lead, run, and manage the delivery of Amitech’s Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation services to customers and create long-term, trusted relationships with them. As Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing oversight and development of our Customer Success Directors (CSDs) and profitable delivery and growth of consulting services across Amitech’s customers.
Working alongside Amitech’s proven Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation practices, your role will focus on ensuring that the delivery of our services not only meets but exceeds our customer expectations and creates value for both Amitech and the customer. You will be responsible for ensuring our Customer Success Directors and their teams deliver an amazing client experience that makes customers say “WOW!” consistently across all projects. You will be responsible for expanding opportunities at existing customers, (i.e., business development, especially at the C-suite), shaping value propositions for new customers or organic growth in existing accounts, and delivering consulting work. As a member of the team, you will also be involved in shaping and growing the focus and strategy of Amitech’s service offerings.
Required Skills: A strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to drive profitable growth, and value creation. Leading, managing, and developing teams, consulting skills, functional knowledge in data analytics and automation solution delivery, customer relationship management, project,. Continuous improvement.
- Accountable for delivering projects at sold gross margin across the portfolio of Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation projects
- Increase mind share by delivering “WOW” to customers and expand Amitech’s footprint in existing accounts
- Collaborate with sales on account planning and execute plans to achieve growth targets
- Use a consultative engagement approach with key customer stakeholders and leadership to understand customers’ business strategy, align Amitech’s services offerings to business imperatives, create a sense of urgency to act on the opportunity both internally and with the customer, and help customers define and realize business value.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with key customer account executives
- Manage the Customer Success team’s performance using the weekly operating system and scorecard process
- Provide hands-on coaching and guidance to CSDs and consultants on their accounts and projects to solve challenges and improve performance
- Extensive people leadership experience; inspiring and fostering a culture of customer centricity, attracting, developing, and retaining technical, business, and project management talent, and creating high-performance teams.
Program and Project Engagement
- Ensure contracts and commitments are delivered on time, within budget, and of high quality across all projects
- Encourage teams to deliver solutions through an agile process that focuses on delivering business value early and with measurable outcomes
- Facilitate internal communication to assemble a solution delivery team for new engagements
- Report project portfolio status and performance (scope, schedule, cost, quality…) internally and externally.
- Ensure escalation procedures are documented and communicated to clients, consultants, and managers
- Recognize and quickly adapt to business needs that may affect or expand the original scope of work
Practice Development Support and Participation
- Assist the VP of Intelligent Automation, VP of Data Analytics, and CSDs to inform, design, develop, and operationalize methods, tools, templates, and best practices for Data Analytics (DA), Intelligent Automation (IA), and Digital Health (DH), including pre-sales support and presentations
- Provide advice, consultation, and POC to the sales organization and clients with regard to the full range of capabilities currently available in-house or externally.
- Develop proposals, pricing, and statements of work for solutions
- Interview and hire consultants
- Collect and provide input into the design, development, implementation, and improvement of service offerings and internal processes
- Work to improve and implement changes to project delivery processes, methodologies, and back-office procedures.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years in a senior management role delivering IT and software solution services for customers
- Project management and daily operational oversight within a professional services delivery environment
- Experience running data management, data warehousing, business intelligence, data analytics, or intelligent automation projects using agile methods
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience preferred
- PMI (Project Management Institute) PMP or Agile certification is a plus
- Proven track record of project extension, account expansion, and people development over multiple clients or engagements
- Extensive experience managing complex, ambiguous situations with a can-do attitude across enterprise customers.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, gather business requirements and translate them into a customer solution
- Experience managing, delivering, and administrating customer professional services agreements including the change management process
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, analysis problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Superior people management skills
- Advanced project data/risk analysis and correlation/mitigation skills
Nice to have
- 3+ years of Healthcare Payor and/or Provider Experience
- 3+ of data, analytics, or RPA project implementation experience