For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Customer Success Manager
The Senior Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for customers by qualifying and nurturing customers in our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The mission of Zscaler’s Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Be the Trusted Advisor for our Major and Large Enterprise customers with a focus on Adoption, Retention & Experience
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler Technology and articulate VALUE of our solution against competitors
- Understand & Align with Customer’s Business Objectives, their basic environment, Roadmap, Pain Points to Strategize their Success
- Own Customer Life Cycle & Account Management– from Sales Handover, Oversee & Ensure Timely Deployment, Consistent Engagement there-on building a Relationship of Trust & Transparency
- Lead regular strategic business reviews to communicate progress against agreed success plans and address risks
- Deliver Service Review Presentations Onsite to align Zscaler services with customer business initiatives and priorities
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews, Product Updates, Check-in’s etc, to re-enforce Zscaler Value, and identify Expansion & Experience Opportunities
- Regular cadence of Face-to-Face onsite customer visits or remote through web sessions
- Escalation Management, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Co-ordination between Product Management, Support groups, and other Cross-Functional teams.
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Consistently meet and exceed the set Engagement & Transformational Goals
Skills and Abilities Required
- Highly motivated Pro-active self-starter, Prescriptive with attention to detail & an excellent Relationship Builder
- Has excellent communication, listening and articulation skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent meeting management and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently communicate at C-level
- Fosters and engages in a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Organized, Adaptable Team Player, ability to Prioritize and work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Ability to analyze and breakdown complex situations, develop action plans and lead cross functional team to key objectives
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Consultative nature, with the ability to build relationships and trust quickly
- Displays Highest levels of Professionalism & Integrity– at all times
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts
- Willing to travel to conduct in-person meetings with customers
Education and Experience:
- 8-12 Years of professional experience as CSM/Sales/Pre-Sales/Account Management or Support Experience with a Technical background
- Experience in a customer facing, service delivery-oriented role within a networking or security technical environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV’s, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.