Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and
The Manager Customer Success Management will report to the Director, Customer Success and will run the team providing world-class post-sales account management to Zscaler’s largest accounts. You will manage the team that directly interacts with our existing clients, identifies ways that Zscaler’s service can improve their business and be responsible for demonstrating and driving that value towards customers in EMEA. The CSM Manager will establish excellent cross-functional relationships with other Zscaler leaders to ensure that all Zscaler services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way. As the Zscaler platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a general understanding of Cloud & Network transformation along with Cyber Threats, Internet protocols is required.
The CSM Manager will play a key role in driving customer success, optimization, and upsell of new business opportunities by qualifying and nurturing the installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent managerial, communication and consultancy skills. A strong track record of success is a must.
The mission of Zscaler’s Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Manage, hire and enable a team of CSMs
- Provide input to the organization’s strategic initiatives and drive these with the team
- Develop KPIs to support the strategic initiatives
- Establish operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates
- Drive behavior, motivate, and above all, support the existing CSM team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes.
- Develop the team through training and certification
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Zscaler
- Interact with CISOs/Director/Manager Level stakeholders to drive VALUE realization from Zscaler platform
- Deliver Service Review presentations Onsite to align Zscaler services with customer business initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Direct management experience with demonstrated effective leadership in terms of improving the supervision of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Experience in a consultancy role involving networking or information security.
- Strong customer management skills during and post-incident response and the ability to influence our clients’ choices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team up with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.