Customer Success Manager – Italian Speaking
- Remote, Germany
- Remote, Ireland
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- London, United Kingdom
- Remote, United Kingdom
- Customer Services (CS)
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid, or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Success Manager (CSM), who is Fluent in English and Italian. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers and ensuring the successful deployment of Zoom products and services – delivering and maintaining customer success, satisfaction, and happiness; whilst driving retention & growth of revenue.
Successful applicants would have 3+ years of experience working in Mass Market (managing accounts/customers of up to 1000 employees), can work collaboratively with other internal and external stakeholders, and has experience in delivering customized presentations and demonstrations via video conference.
The role can be based remotely in Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, or the United Kingdom.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Conduct ongoing account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature and product releases
- Plan and conduct onboarding and training for new customers
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk & churn
- Drive and support both retention & growth of revenue
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customer successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimisation
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements, and features are properly deployed and addressed
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, with demonstrated ability to take direction and produce required results
- 3+ years experience of CSM experience
- Fluent English and Italian are essential
- Confidence in working with data; analyzing trends, identifying risks and opportunities, and using findings to drive strategy and actions
- Ability to demonstrate strategic account planning competency across a varied portfolio
- Ability to prioritize workload; strong time management skills required
- Ability to deliver customized & engaging presentations and demonstrations via video conference & in-person where applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian; including the ability to present to executives and key decision-makers
- Ability to leverage relationships and knowledge to identify customer needs and objectives in order to deliver incremental value & opportunities
- CRM experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience working with CSM tools such as Totango or Gainsight, a bonus
- Strong business acumen in regard to the SaaS, and UCassS industries
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive, can-do attitude & ability to work seamlessly autonomously and as part of a close-knit team
- Exceptional capability & passion for internal collaboration; with the ability to influence, give and take direction and produce required results in what is often an extremely fast-paced environment
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.