Zenput – Manager of Customer Success
Global restaurant brands run their operation on the CrunchTime platform. Delivering a consistent guest experience across every location and managing food and labor costs are at the core of how CrunchTime’s software is used today in over 100,000 locations across 100+ countries by the world’s top restaurant and foodservice operators. Customers including Chipotle, Culver’s, Domino’s, Dunkin’, Five Guys and P.F. Chang’s rely on our top-ranked platform which now includes Zenput to manage inventory, staff scheduling, learning and development, food safety, operational tasks and audits.
About the role
The Manager of Customer Success is a management position working with the Customer Success Managers to help evolve and grow our customers within the restaurant and hospitality industry. This is a player/coach role where the individual is expected to manage a team of CSMs/CSAs and customers. The individual will contribute to relationship management, account strategy as well as driving execution directly and indirectly. The Manager of Customer Success will work together with the other team members within the Customer Experience organization, and in partnership with our Directors of Customer Success to help execute on strategies and vision of the customer success organization.
You will have the opportunity to lead and execute strategies to assist the Customer Success Managers to build mindshare, value, and expanded use of the CrunchTime platforms. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Customer Success within a SaaS company and possess the ability to connect technology with measurable business value. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Customer Success
The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for leading a high-performing team of CSMs/CSAs focused on managing mid market and commercial customers and driving their success. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Success. You’ll impact Crunchtime by solving our customers’ basic & strategic challenges. You will:
- Work with the Vice President of Customer Success to help establish and manage goals and responsibilities for Customer Success Managers and Associates
- Understand the value our CrunchTime platforms, how they work, and the multitude of ways our restaurant and hospitality customers use and get value from our systems.
- Lead, coach, and empower your Customer Success team to be customer advocates and trusted advisors. Conduct regular account review meetings with CSMs/CSAs and regular one-on-ones to discuss and ensure growth and development within their customers.
- Manage a small book of accounts.
- Support and develop the team on the tools and processes needed to support our team goals and customer engagement, including the management of a customer success pod.
- Ensure execution of customer journey, including engagement, business reviews, retention and the identification of upsells and other service opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless experience for our customers.
- Be the first point of escalation for your team and customers in your book of business.
- Foster a positive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career development, and performance management.
- Ensure the CSMs/CSAs exceed corporate expectations in core knowledge, communication, and execution of corporate goals.
- Develop senior-level relationships with customers.
- Partner and support our Sales organization in upsell opportunities.
- Partner with Professional Services team to propose, scope and price services for our customers.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Crunchtime products and releases.
What we’re looking for
To achieve success we feel you will need:
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- 4+ years Customer Success experience in a SaaS role.
- Strong collaboration, time-management, motivation and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction.
- Technically savvy and has an interest in leveraging data, analytics, and automation to drive demonstrable ROI.
Nice to haves
- People manager at heart – you love mentoring, leading, and contributing to the professional development of those around you.
- Experience with and PASSION for working with customers in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with Catalyst, Salesforce, Google Suites, Monday, Zendesk, and JIRA.
- A history or experience with any of our or any other restaurant software platforms
What you’ll get
- The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in customer services/success/support change management & best practices.
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds with a strong company culture
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (FSA, HSA & HRA options)
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k employer match
- Wellness benefits (Headspace, OneMedical, Omada, Ginger | On-demand mental healthcare , Gympass, Carrot)
- Commuter benefits
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun team events
- Ability to have a big impact
- 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Learning & development funds