Zeiss Group – Customer Success Manager
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting customer-centric digital solutions and business models in the diverse, dynamic, and stable work environment at ZEISS Digital Partners. Join our inspiring colleagues in a modern workspace and benefit from our open culture. Cooperating closely with our ZEISS businesses around the globe, we enable the digital future @speed and @scale for ZEISS.
- Modern technology stack – with room for you to try things out in a high-tech group
- A Munich-based job with 40-60% hybrid work
- Excellent teammates and a lead to support your development from day one onward.
- This position offers a part-time option
At ZEISS we are not only creating products, but also additional services and digital touchpoints around them in order to provide the biggest value for our customers. And whenever a customer wants to log into one of these digital touchpoint solutions, they will have to use ZEISS ID, which is our centralized Identity and Authorization Management solution provided by the ZEISS Identity team.
As the Customer Success Manager your mission is to help our users get onboarded with ZEISS ID and be the backbone of the team, supporting request management together with our 1st level support, who will handle incidents. As a guide to configuring and managing ZEISS ID, you are the team’s face towards our users.
- As customer success manager you support all internal project teams which want to implement ZEISS Identity for their applications
- You will be the first touch point for onboarding new client applications and consulting the project teams on how to use our systems
- Besides being a great communicator with a “help to help yourself” mentality you will support in writing customer-facing documentation and training material
If you want to know more about the role, kindly contact the responsible recruiter: Sandro Phan ([email protected]).
- strong business proficient communication skills in German as well as English
- Ideally, you have practical experience in a similar position supporting an IAM product team or alternatively a highly technical product with a willingness to learn everything about ZEISS ID
- Ability to explain technical workflows to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Self-organized and pro-active communication to improve our services by bringing in requirements coming from our internal customer