What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world’s largest platforms. Zefr’s data and media solutions put brands in control of their content adjacencies, based on their own unique standards and the Global Alliance of Responsible Media’s (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology (Cognition AI) to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent brand safety and suitability activation and verification solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Spain, Dubai, Sweden, Singapore, Tokyo, the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Vice President, Global Customer Success to own and expand the Customer Success organization as we grow our measurement solution. This person will build a scalable framework to onboard, manage and support global clients. They will be responsible for developing the processes and playbooks to create a best in class experience for customers. The VP of Customer Success will cultivate client relationships with stakeholders of all levels and serve as a point of escalation/resolution as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of proven leadership in Customer Success
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise SaaS background (agency or AdTech background a plus)
- Understanding of campaign activations and measurement in walled gardens preferred
- Experience building, motivating, and scaling high achieving Customer Success teams (preferably in a startup environment)
- Strong empathy for customers and commitment to customer retention and revenue growth
- A proven track record of building playbooks for customer success best practices
- Hunger and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and build with us
Zefr is an equal-opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.