At Workpath, we are on a mission to shape the future of work. With our Outcome Management Platform, we enable enterprises like SAP, Bosch and DB Schenker to execute their strategies more effectively by centering teams, projects, and metrics around shared outcomes. After raising more than €15M we are growing faster than ever and are looking for great talent like you to join us on our journey.
As a Customer Success Manager at Workpath, you will be part of our strong and driven Customer Experience team that ensures our platform and services are constantly advanced and leveraged successfully to drive our customers’ transformation. You will guide and consult customers through the introduction of our platform, the idea of Outcome Management harnessing the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework as well as on their overall journey towards becoming an agile network organization.
In comparison to being a CSM at other SaaS companies, your role here goes beyond the “standard” responsibilities. At Workpath, you get the chance to grow and develop yourself further by focusing on another facet of the CSM role: consulting of big corporations on how to become more outcome-oriented using our tools and services.
As Workpath’s new Customer Success Manager, you will be:
- … in charge of 6-12 enterprise customers along the entire post-sales customer lifecycle to ensure they receive maximized value from us. This will help them to better achieve their company strategy and transformation goals.
- … jointly setting a strategic direction with each customer to define what they want to achieve with the Workpath platform and in regards to their transformation towards becoming an outcome focussed organization.
- … inspiring and proactively guiding customers towards these goals. Together with them you will roll out the Workpath Platform, help improve their strategy execution process with OKRs and facilitate regular formats like workshops and QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) by leveraging both Workpath’s internal and partner resources. This will ensure healthy and satisfied customers that actively use our product.
- … building and maintaining strong relationships with the process owner and their change ecosystem of OKR coaches as well as the sponsor and leadership team, ensuring their buy-in and strong advocacy of Workpath.
- … analyzing the customer based on data, conversations and empathy to assess their situation while being the voice of the customer within the Workpath organization. Together with our Product Managers, you support the further development of our platform.
- … collaborating closely with your account team (e. g. Account Executives, Customer Education Specialists) to ensure retention and continuous growth.
What makes you successful as our new CSM:
- Several years experience in a customer-facing role working with large enterprise organizations, ideally either with a consulting background or in B2B SaaS companies managing complex products in faced paced environments
- Profound experience with at least one, and ideally basic knowledge of all of these: OKR, outcome management, process management, agile transformation, organizational development, change management, SaaS business models
- Proven ability to analyze customers based on data and proactively act on it
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills in German and English for interacting with stakeholders incl. senior leaders in enterprise organizations
- Being a strong team player that naturally enjoys making the members of their team better
- Willingness to travel and visit customers once or twice a month on a regular basis
What you can expect:
- Attractive compensation package including stock options (VSOP) and a personal development budget of 1.800€/year
- The possibility to work flexibly from our central offices in Munich or Berlin or the comfort of your home
- Awesome team of individuals focussed on making sure our customers are successful and Workpath strives
- A strong team and feedback culture, as well as collaboration in an agile working environment of mutual support and very flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our growth, check our Youtube Podcast and listen to our team members
- Gain unique insights into a fast-growing SaaS startup and have a direct impact on the transformation of leading corporates
- Enormous growth and development opportunities through internal knowledge-sharing sessions beyond the boundaries of your team
- Additional benefits & perks such as mobility subsidy and Urban Sports Club membership (yes, we also have coffee, fruits, and drinks;-))
Workpath is a B2B SaaS company headquartered in the heart of Munich, founded on a simple truth: jointly achieving relevant outcomes for the customer makes the foundation of business success and a fulfilling work life. With our Outcome Management Platform, we enable enterprise customers like SAP, Bosch, Metro, IKEA, and DB Schenker to drive agile strategy execution and business transformation by centering teams, projects and metrics around shared target outcomes.
Join our fast-growing team that is working on shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in businesses all over the world.