Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing team, focused on the Japan market. In this role, you will be involved in ensuring our largest customers in Japan are successful in adopting Workato, and driving their usage.
You will also be responsible for:
- Manage a book of 15-20 strategic customers, serving as a strategic advisor along their journey to get the most out of their investment in Workato, advising them through the onboarding, implementation, go-live, renewal, and expansion phases of the customer lifecycle
- Build strategic relationships across employee levels in the customer’s organization, including CxO, department heads, team managers and employees
- Identify champions across the organization so as to increase platform adoption across multiple business units
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, professional services, pre-sales and other teams to increase adoption of Workato across the entire customer organization
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis, including platform utilization metrics, ROI calculations and use case discovery, to ensure customers see value from Workato and have a strategic roadmap of use cases beyond the initial set of integrations
- Become the trusted customer advisor and be the customer advocate within Workato
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 8+ years of experience as a CSM, account manager or account executive in a SaaS organization
- Experience working with accounts with >1000 employees and with >100M USD in annual revenue
- Consultative selling experience, with the ability to create ROI models, strategic roadmaps, drive organization-wide change and design operating models/governance structures
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Executive presence, with the ability to build relationships with senior management in an organization and influence strategic decisions
- Collaborative and highly-engaged approach; ability to work effectively cross-functionally and lead projects
- Experience in the integration, automation or RPA space is a plus