At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first-year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor to Wiz’s largest Enterprise customers by enabling them to leverage Wiz’s innovations and capabilities to achieve their business goals. They will be responsible for shaping and driving customer transformation across people, process, and technology, while driving business value based on customer strategy and priorities. They will empower Wiz’s high-value customers to reach their business aspirations by leveraging the full capability of their Wiz investment. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention, and expansion of Wiz’s business.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a trusted Advisor for 10-15 customers to drive adoption and quantify the value of Wiz
- Educate and train customers on Wiz’s product, business roadmap, and services to help better their ability to succeed
- Partner with internal Wiz partners to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- A strategic visionary that can anticipate decisions, explore and uncover business needs and understand how Wiz’s range of product offerings can grow the customers’ business
- Exceptional levels of organization in your workflows – you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customer’s business needs
- Lead the renewal motion with customers and leverage a team of Wiz resources for assistance
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management, Implementation, Engagement or Consulting, preferably in the Enterprise SaaS, Cloud, Enterprise IT, or IT Security space
- Fluency in German is required for this role
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud technology and architecture, such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Hands-on experience with software solutions in the application, cloud, and security domains
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required
- Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required
- Experience being accountable for the development and execution of cross-cloud consumption plans, and the operational health of the customer solutions deployed
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue, tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience with SaaS vendors such as Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Churnzero, Salesforce, and Zendesk preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.