Wiser Solutions is a suite of in-store and eCommerce intelligence and execution tools. We’re on a mission to enable brands, retailers, and retail channel partners to gather intelligence and automate actions to optimize pricing, marketing, and operations initiatives, both in-store and online. Our Commerce Execution Suite is available globally.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday. It is expected that the person in the role will be available for evening meetings with west coast US team members 2-3 days per week.
THE DAILY ROLE
- Own end-to-end customer relationships and ensure exceptional customer support
- Execute pilot solution for the customer to maximize customer benefit
- Analyze customer performance and implement recommendations and optimizations
- Partner with internal teams to design a solution that appropriately addresses customer needs
- Develop a feedback loop with product and engineering to analyze end-user experience and propose feature improvements
- Thoroughly understand evolving customer needs and propose solutions to address those changing needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years of education with at least 3-5 years of successful experience as a Customer Success Manager
- History of successful customer engagements, on-time project delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated success in strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Experience taking ownership, managing, and leading projects within deadlines
- Previous experience with Salesforce software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate technical issues and processes with various stakeholders
- Structured and thorough, demonstrating good organizational skills
- Strong enthusiasm, good personality
- Comfortable with customer relations / establishing a relationship of trust
- French, English: Fluent
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasionally as needed.
Wiser Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation of any kind. Wiser Solutions, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All employment decisions at Wiser Solutions, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, family or parental status, disability, genetics, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the state, federal, or local law. Wiser Solutions, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on any of these characteristics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.