Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning, Training and Application Support content is consumed. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 500 companies) with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support & training efforts by providing contextual and step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users! Our Customer Success team, composed of Customer Success and Global Consulting teams (India, US, UK, Australia & Germany) of around 280+ members is working with large enterprises spread across the North American (70%), European (20%), and ANZ (10%) regions. Customer Success has been one of the growth pillars and is of strategic importance for Whatfix.
What sets us apart from the rest?
With over 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco. With a YoY growth of 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Market Leader by Gartner in the Digital Adoption space.
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
We are looking for a stellar Senior CSM to join our team in Bengaluru, India.
What will you get to do?
- Get involved in the entire customer lifecycle from on-boarding through the duration of their subscription period
- Provide product training to enable the customers to realize the potential of Whatfix
- Identify product usage gaps and provide actionable solutions to the customers
- Build value-based relationships with customers and create Whatfix champions
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews (EBRs and QBRs) to understand customer lifecycle milestones, communicate the value of our product, showcase ROI,
- Drive desired customer outcomes through a consultative approach
- Ensure customer retention by negotiating and closing renewals
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling along with the Account Managers
- Identify appropriate business use cases where Whatfix can be deployed
- Establish deployment goals and desired success outcomes and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully
- Have a strong business sense to keep looking out for new use cases and solutions using Whatfix to create a win-win situation with customers
- Communicate and brain-storm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine the product roadmap
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, etc
- Identify and Process Success milestones for the customers
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Drive customer advocacy through reviews, testimonials, customer meetups; and create a center of excellence within the customer’s organization
Our ideal Sr. Customer Success Manager:
- Having 4-9 years experience in customer success positions is strongly preferred. Working with partners is an added advantage.
- Experience giving demonstrations, business reviews to CXO/VP/Director level audience
- US Insurance background
- Being an organization that believes in a flat hierarchy, we have only 1 people manager per region for the CS team and everyone else, including those with 15+ yrs of Customer Facing experience add value to Whatfix and its Customers in the capacity of an individual contributor
- Should be open to aligning with the US time zone (5:00 PM to 2:00 AM IST). Note – The company does provide free lunch + dinner, and a cab drop facility with an additional allowance for the ones working in the US time zone.
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with Global Customers
- Has worked directly with Large Enterprise Customers in the Americas region.
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently
- Exhibits a true passion for customers and for Customer Success
What sets us apart from the rest?
- With many of the “Fortune 500” companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco. The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Global Market Leader by Gartner in the digital adoption space
- Our Customer Obsession is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- Whatfix has been selected as a Gold Stevie Award winner in the 2022 American Business Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- G2 – yet again earned 13 Leader badges across the Digital Adoption Platforms and Customer Self-Service Software categories. Also, at the top of the Momentum Grid Report for Digital Adoption, Spring 2022
- This is what our investors have to say – SoftBank || Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
- We don’t believe in keeping the applicants hanging and give very high importance to closing the loop irrespective of the outcome of your application.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status