Wellist is seeking a hands-on client success leader to manage our employer partnerships and lead new client implementations. WellistCARES programs provide personalized, culturally-relevant navigation to improve access to all existing benefits and provide access to additional resources in their local communities. The Director of Employer Client Success will partner directly with new clients and their HR leadership to drive program engagement, ROI, and stakeholder satisfaction.
We are seeking a scrappy, high-horsepower leader who loves partnering up and down HR organizations to drive program results. They are committed to iterative, user-centered workflow design, continuous improvement, and learning. They get into the details and solve problems with a “can-do” attitude. As mission-driven leaders, they inspire both our clients and our colleagues.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Employer Client Success has experience designing effective workflows, partnering with HR leaders, and scaling an early-stage company.
You should apply if:
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves, owning hands-on work to “get it done”; you prefer to act as an individual contributor vs. a team leader
- You prefer front-line client success work (e.g. program design, stakeholder management) vs. building an organization and managing operations
- You thrive at both managing client relationships and enjoy partnering cross-functionally with internal product, marketing, and support teams to meet all service-level agreements
- You are excited to iterate on Wellist’s client services operating model to ensure success as we grow
Initial success metrics will include:
- Employee program engagement (via both our digital platform and call center)
- Client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Program ROI
- 12+ years of experience in client services, relationship management or program management roles
- 2+ years at an early-stage, venture-backed startup
- Demonstrated success in building strong partnerships with HR leadership across diverse industries and driving organizational change within large employers (5,000+ employees)
- Expertise in employee engagement and benefits transformation
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Ability to travel 20 to 30%, potentially increase over time as the business grows
Wellist is a mission-driven digital health company that provides effective consumer navigation at scale. Wellist has historically served patients and care teams at leading health systems (e.g. Yale New Haven Health, HCA) and in 2022 expanded its offerings to support different types of employers. Our employer solution, WellistCARES, provides an omnichannel benefit front door that increases strategic engagement across the benefits portfolio and meaningfully reduces cost.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health, and Medicine winner).
Why work here:
- A meaningful mission – join a team that makes a difference for employees, patients, and families
- Outstanding benefits – excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, up to 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy
- Opportunities to develop your career – expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup