Are you passionate about enabling organizations to achieve audacious goals, no matter if they are high-growth tech companies or established leaders in their respective industries? Are you excited about cultural transformation and accelerating growth powered by leading technology?
That is why we founded Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., and based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We do this by combining consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our small but growing team, we are looking for a Customer Success Management (CSM) Intern in Europe who will proactively reach out to clients about training, guidance, and assistance needed. You will become a trusted advisor to our clients and therefore create long-term value for Wave Nine.
We practice new work and we plan to continue working remotely, mixed with occasional on-site client engagements once travel restrictions ease up.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our clients’ use cases.
- Learn to anticipate client needs and provide resolutions that are available immediately.
- Derive insights from metrics and data to understand what is making our clients successful or not.
- Help develop successful CSM processes that allow us to provide exceptional client experiences.
- Support and collaborate with Wave Nine’s cross-functional teams.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, and eagerness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and emotional intelligence.
- Focus on building close long-term client relationships and internal relationships. Be a true team player!
- Ability to analyze data and leverage KPIs to provide visibility of progress against our client’s business objectives.
- The ability to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures to create custom reports is advantageous but not a must.
- Previous relevant work experience, such as internships, ideally in a startup, management consulting, sales or business operations for a (B2B) SaaS company context.
- Fluency in German and English is required; the ability to conduct business in another European language is advantageous but not a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or successfully finished commercial apprenticeship (Ausbildung).
- Develop communication skills, leadership skills, and sales skills by working directly with companies from Silicon Valley and beyond.
- Full responsibility from day one.
- Being part of our flat hierarchy working environment.
- The international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. We are looking forward to your application (required documents: CV). Please note that, due to the high number of applicants, we cannot answer every application individually. We will reach out to you if we want to move forward with your application. Thank you very much for your understanding.