We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. As a CSM, you’ll use your people and communication skills (alongside our own product, of course 😉) to guide our customers towards success, from implementation through adoption. From helping new customers implement the product to proactively resolving issues with longstanding customers, you’ll get a variety of experiences in all things post-sales here.
This role is ideally based in CST.
- Managing a book of business and ensuring their success with the Vitally product
- Contributing to and helping improve the general Customer Success process followed by the entire team
- Working with sales to communicate the Customer Success process with potential customers
- Creating post-sales collateral, help documentation, training videos/demos, and thought leadership content to help our customers implement better Customer Success processes
- Responding to inbound help requests from customers
- Communicating product feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Working with marketing on case studies, product marketing, and more
Who you are
- A generalist. You are skilled across several areas in customer relationship management.
- Organized. We have customers with employees between 20 and 1,000+. You’ll be contributing across that spectrum, so organization is key.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial. You don’t need someone to tell you something may need improvement – you can sniff it out with little guidance/signal.
- An excellent writer. From documentation to customer communication, writing will be key.
- A ‘sharp’ personality and ‘people person.’ You thrive on making others happy and seeing them experience value from your work.
- A natural problem solver. You can break big problems down into smaller ones with ease.
- Experienced with common post-sales SaaS tools (e.g.Salesforce, Hubspot, ideally CS platforms such as Vitally)
- A skilled project manager and juggler of multiple responsibilities
- Ambitious. Vitally is still an early-stage company, so there’s no ceiling to your personal or professional growth here.
- Preferably a little technical. Vitally deals with a ton of data, so the more comfortable you are sifting through that data, the better. We’ll of course give you tools to help out here, but knowledge of APIs, relational databases, analytics tools, and the like will be a huge help here.
Vitally is a Customer Success platform built for strategic and proactive CS teams looking to easily prevent churn and retain (and identify) their best customers. Some of the best CS teams at companies like Zapier, Segment, and Productboard trust Vitally to unify their customer data. We make it possible with our powerful analytics dashboards, intuitive automations, and project management tools that all together make their customer data collaborative, measurable, and actionable for all key stakeholders– from CSMs to CEOs.
We’re a high-growth, VC-backed startup who, at the end of the day, are looking to onboard people who want to have a profound impact on both the business and their own career. How? Working together to build the future of Customer Success.
If you get excited about ownership, autonomy, impact, and quality output — then we’re excited about you. We’re not here to hold your hand, but we’re here to build a great product together.
- Salary: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location (we know some places cost a lot to live!) The base salary starts at $100,000/year and increase based on segment, location, and skillset.
- Equity: We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- 100% of health/dental/vision insurance premiums covered by us for you, your partner, and your dependents.
- 401k with a company match.
- Commuter benefits.
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum we require you to take off. Please relax and recharge!
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policy.
- WFH stipend to ensure your work environment meets your standards wit (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Education stipend.
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely collaborative, friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we’re young and scrappy as a team, we don’t believe in building a startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we’re a focused team that busts our asses at work, and we enjoy hanging out from time to time– but we enjoy having our own lives outside of Vitally.
- Career path: Not only will you learn a ton in this role, but since we’re a small team, there will be plenty of promotion and growth opportunities ahead.