Vision33 is a global IT solutions consultancy that leverages the right mix of products and services to deliver on the promise of technology. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
We help organisations of all sizes achieve the benefits of automation and modernization by implementing leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, S4 Public Cloud and Sage Intacct. Vision33’s portfolio of innovative products, such as Saltbox and iDocuments, maximize the value of ERP investments by adding additional functionality while ensuring our customers’ growth and business transformation objectives are met.
Are you a senior leader looking for an exciting challenge to lead a cutting edge cloud hosting and global support teams? If yes, we have the role for you. As our Senior Director, Customer Success you will be responsible for bringing your vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing support teams at Vision33. To be successful in this role, you must have an action mindset and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally as well thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
As the Senior Director, Customer Success you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies that maximize operational effectiveness/performance for the Cloud and Client Care teams while partnering with other business lines to develop actionable plans to improve overall client operational effectiveness and success;
- Partner very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective and existing clients to define business goals and leverage our products and services to meet their needs;
- Drive customer value and retention by deploying programs and cloud solutions to help drive customer business value;.
- Collaborate across business lines to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities;
- Architect our customer support model to deliver success, including striking the right balance of services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments (large enterprise, mid-market, SMB, and free/open);
- Partner with third party system integrators for project delivery and support offering as part of major cloud-migration and digital transformation projects;
- Partner with internal business lines to provide guidance and support on Cloud and Client Care related activities to ensure high quality delivery to our clients and continuous process improvements;
- Represent the voice of the customer in collaborating across Vision33 support and delivery teams;
- Influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization; and
- Provide strong leaderships, promote collaboration, show integrity, and foster transparency to create a positive and open culture.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of relevant IT experience required;
- 8+ years of experience in information technology and customer support, leading and managing a global IT team in a high growth technology company;
- Minimum 8+ years managing a team of employees with a proven track record of developing and mentoring great talent to build and motivate high achieving teams;
- Experience managing Cloud Based solutions using an Agile Methodology, preference given to AWS/Azure based solutions;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a customer success and/or operational leadership role;
- Experience building and managing operations teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Experience working with small to medium business in the ERP industry would be an asset;
- Strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers;
- Understand the balance between internal services, external partners and how to use both effectively to support customers in a fast-pace environment;
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications both internal and external to the organization; and
- Self-motivated, team-player and driven to achieve success within a cross-functional and collaborative consulting environment.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast-paced environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged, and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com